Monday, July 20, 2009

Imamat in a special case

Question
Asalam U Alaikum; There is no permanent Imam in the masjid near to my home. Usually any person from the famiily taking care of masjid expenses performs Imamat. But 2-days back, they went for Ummra, and once asked me about performing Imamat. I spent most of my working days time in University.Yesterday in Esha Prayer there were no one carrying beard in masjid at namaz time and people asked me to perform Imamat, n i did it.because i have beard. there was neither Aalim or nor Hafiz available too. I want to mention that i had learned only basic masaail from an Aalim related to Namaz etc. in child hood, and i use to read Islamic books too. but i am not HAFIZ e QURA'N. I want to ask," am i eligible of performing that important duty, when i offer my prayer in masjid near to my home.????" Plz answer me soon
Answer
wa alaikummussalam yes, n its now important for u to have a review of all basic Masail related to imamat.

No comments: